Saturday, July 30, 2005

elbeau

Hah, chillin' in the basement with plans to hit up the lake later.

No news here yet, although I'm starting to come to grips with this whole 'going home for a while' thing... I feel that for atleast September-October that this is probably where God wants me. I still don't really like it, and I'd still like to find something in Duluth to carry me for a while, but it's not looking too likely, and I can make and save much more money at home. I also know that I have a purpose there more than just the money aspect, as I know that there's a lot of room for God to move in the lives of my friends and family.

More on this later...

2 comments:

Keely said...

smooth like an earlobe...yuck...never again.

nice blog, like white on white? you're so weird.

k-have a good day...just checkin' the blog.

Lexi said...

I agree with Keely...you are so weird. but we love ya anyways, I guess..you know im just kidding. sweet blog by the way..but you know mine's so much better... ;)

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive