Thursday, August 04, 2005

And away we go!

Mmhmm.

Well, it's 9AM and my tummy is growling despite the feast I had at Perkins last night (tremendous twelve, you know how we do). I have 2 hours to prepare for our youth group camping trip [THE LIVING ROOM], but instead of just doing it, I'm here. That's dedication. Or stupidity. Anyways, we're going to be gone until Saturday, and I think it's going to be a good trip, although I have no idea what we're going to be doing for 2 days out in the wilderness. John Blake is leading the trip, so it's going to be crazy for sure. I'll bring the video camera and atleast take some pictures to post here, and maybe some video too? We'll see.

If my plans don't change, I've only got a week or so left in Duluth. I really don't want to leave, but I have to in order to survive and I really believe that I'm going home for a while with a purpose more than just money. One thing that I don't want is to become disconnected from everything that has happened in Duluth, with the way God has been moving and the incredible friendships that I've had. It's a bit sad, but I know that God is good and that he has plans for me beyond what I can dream up.

Well, I really need to shave, clip my fingernails, eat, and pack now.

TTFN, ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Andrew..you always make me laugh. I am going to miss you tremendously. Your awesome! I really wish i could have gone on the camping trip..but instead im sitting here...with my back hurting. (thanks by the way for praying for me..much appreciated!) I'll be praying for you guys!
Love ya!
Peace,
Lexi

Keely said...

Hope the camping trip is going well, this blog thing will be nice to have when you go home for awhile, hopefully just for a while though right? maybe not, well I will talk to you on Saturday, hope you drank enough water this weekend so you did dehydrate! Anyway talk to later.

Anonymous said...

what are jumbo jumbo's and where did you find them?

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive