Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I won!

Well. I won.

So it's not a big deal, all I won was an online hip hop quiz thingy. The prize is a copy of both of Braille's solo albums, Shades of Grey and Scatterbrain. I already own them, but I figure they'll make good gifts to someone, eh?

The quiz question was this: WHAT WAS THE ALBUM THAT MADE BRAILLE
“FALL IN LOVE WITH HIP HOP”???

The answer: MIDNIGHT MARAUDERS by A TRIBE CALLED QUEST

So anyways, it's cool to win stuff, made my morning exciting. I guess they have to ship it overseas, since the website is from England (I think?). All the other winners were European.

thoughts come automatic

2 comments:

Lexi said...

oehey you should send me those c-ds my best buddy andrew..cause I don't have them. You'll be my bestest friend for life..please. Hey you should bring them when u come and visit me this weekend!
love ya always,
Lex

Sweetkeeks said...

hi and congrats!

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive