Wednesday, October 26, 2005

plethora

Hm... let me first get some recent events out of the way.

On Friday I went with Silverline to their concert in Blackduck. About 400 people showed up -- amazing! Silverline put on a great show, and there was a guest speaker and some worship, etc. Things went really well, and I had a great time. We got to pray for some kids who came up front. I loved that part.

I guess I'll skim over some of the trivial stuff... Played flag football on Sunday, I only have 2 weeks left of Real Estate classes, My friend Dea had knee surgery but is recovering.

Bigger News: I'm going to New Orleans!
I'll be going for a week with Hillside Community Church in mid November. The cost is $225 to go. If you'd like to help support my trip or just let me know you're praying for me, give me a call (218) 310-9258. I'm super pumped about this trip, to be able to go and help some people out and experience something new. I don't have a lot of information on this yet, but I will be posting here when I get more info. I will also take my camera with and put a bunch of pictures up when I get back.

1 comments:

Sweetkeeks said...

See isn't cool to be a roadie!!!

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive