Tuesday, January 03, 2006

[1] One Thing

OneThing

Yes!

I have returned from the onething conference in Kansas City. This event was a huge blessing to all who went. We had around 35 people in our group, with 5 of us from the Brainerd Lakes area and most of the rest from Duluth.

I don't know how to explain all that went on, except to say that God moved. We were there for four days, from 10AM until after 11PM. Almost all of our time there was spent worshipping, praying, and learning from their incredible speakers.

This was much more than an inspirational conference -- it's so much more than that! What makes it so much more is God. I'm at a loss for words when it comes to the impact that this event had on the lives of those there, and the subsequent impact on the world. But even more great than that, I think of the impact it has on God, and how he smiles down on us as we worship him.

You can get a glimpse of what happened here by going to the website (ihop.org) and clicking OneThing. They even have audio/video podcasts so you can see and hear some of what went on.

Eph 1:3 Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! For in our union with Christ he has blessed us by giving us every spiritual blessing in the heavenly world.
GNB

1 comments:

Sweetkeeks said...

glad you finally updated...you'll have to try calling me again soon since we didn't get a chance to talk long last time. talk to you soon

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive