Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Livin La Vida Loca

Ah the crazy life. Sometimes I feel like I'm a part of some tv drama or sitcom. Not that I'm complaining.

Today's episode features Andrew the Realtor. We finally found a place for my friends Ryan & Jenny, and we had even signed a purchase agreement to be submitted. But then we heard that there is another party with an offer. Multiple offer situations are awful for buyers, because it means you have one chance to make your best offer, and hope that it beats the other offer. But this is what had to happen. So now, they did make a really good offer at the asking price, but we do not know if it will go through. There is a bunch of issues with the house being close to a foreclosure, and so there is a bank involved which means it may take up to a week before we know the outcome. It's a lot more complicated than that, and if I wasn't relying so heavily on God I would be stressed out of my mind.

God is good. I really am at peace about all this... it would be a shame if they don't get it, after all the work and time we've put into finding them a house, I really want this to work. But if it doesn't, it's ok, because God is still good.

2 comments:

Sweetkeeks said...

Keep being faithful in your work for God, as we know that all we do is for Him anyway. I am sure everything will work out great! Keep me posted

Lexi said...

I will definatly be praying andrew! God is faithfull, keep pursuing Him!
Love ya!

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive