Thursday, April 13, 2006

Word Up.

What up yall, it's been a minute!

The battle still rages on, but with God on our side, who can be against us?

Yes, stuff has happened since I last posted, but you don't really want to hear about my amazing grilled cheese sandwiches, do you? (you're welcome Ariel).

God's been working in me, and it's often hard to describe it. I mostly don't even try to, and when I do, it takes too long and still doesn't do the job. I don't know if it's that profound really or if I just am having difficulty understanding.

Anyways, God is good -- if you need more details than that, give me a call.

8 comments:

Keely said...

I thought you would never post again....finally. i actually got rid of mine because...well because...no one ever read it and I felt like it..well it was good talking to you today, its always nice to get a encouraging call from a good friend, Thanks Andy! haha...never again will I call you that...Andrew..see u

Lexi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lexi said...

hey andrew...whats new? I haven't talked to you like forever!! My phone hasn't been working..lol. call me at home. 218.726.0926

and update!

love ya lots!!!

Anonymous said...

when are you going to post something new? have a great day!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO...its about time you talk about those allergies..lol.

p.s. you know who this is..hehe.

can't wait to have coffee with you!

Lexi said...

Hey Andrew I got a new blog! Check it out! :)

love yas::

--lexi--xoxo

http://livingroomgirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hehe, I miss you Andrew.


--you'll never know--hehe

I know im a dork. ;)

Anonymous said...

I miss u 2 andrew

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive