Thursday, December 07, 2006

Crunch Time

Hey all!

Well, I'm leaving in 2 weeks! Oh my!

I will first be driving down to Te-has with Leah, and spending Christmas with her family. Meet the family + Texas = scary? Nah, I'm pretty pumped for it. Then from there we're driving to Kansas City, MO for the Onething Conference on the 28th. That finishes on the 1st, but I will be staying in KC until the program starts on the 8th. Phew, busy times.

I'm still trying to get my support raised, and need around $3000. So... if any of you are thinking of supporting me, give me a call

(21 Eight) 33 Zero - 11 Sixty Seven

- I would love to talk to any of you. Also, if you already know you want to support me, here's how! (it's so simple!)

Simply write a check out to David Andrew Gagne and mail it:

David Andrew Gagne
28229 Upper Cullen Rd.
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472

I apologize that it is not tax deductible, maybe in a year... I realize some of you may feel funny just writing a check out to me -- but hey, if you can't trust me, you shouldn't be supporting me anyways, right?

More to come on what's going on... stay tuned, and in the meantime, check out lookatthesound.com - I am a writer on that site.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive