Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Off and Running

Hey everyone. I'm here, alive, doing well.

There's so much to say, and so little time, so I'll take care of the necessities first.

My new address is
David Andrew Gagne
3517 E. Red Bridge Road
Kansas City, Mo. 64137

So please mail all letters, goodies, and checks there (no cash please).

I don't have time to give you guys the rundown of what's happening here, maybe next time. But for now, just know that God is good, and his word is alive! Seriously, it's amazing, and I can't put it into words.

I'll just leave you with a little piece of God's heart that has blown me away recently (inserts and emphasis mine):

Hosea 11:7-9
My people are bent on backsliding from Me.
Though they call to the Most High,
None at all exalt Him.
How can I give you up, Ephraim [whore]?
How can I hand you over, Israel [defiled]?
How can I make you like Admah?
How can I set you like Zeboiim?
My heart churns within Me;
My sympathy is stirred.
I will not execute the fierceness of My anger;
I will not again destroy Ephraim.
For I am God, and not man,
The Holy One in your midst;
And I will not come with terror.

God is amazing, and this is a hard thing to grasp, but he has granted me his spirit of wisdom and revelation.

Until next time,
Shalom

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive