Friday, January 05, 2007

What have I been up to?

Hey everyone, just thought I'd give you an update on what I've been up to. This week I have been staying with some friends until the internship starts on Monday. I have been spending around 4 hours per day in the prayer room -- which is an hour less than I will be starting next week. It's been great. I've gotten in some great intercession times while fasting the first three days of January, and some great devo and worship times as well.

I've been working through Deuteronomy, and also read some in Isaiah. I also read through Havakuk (Habbakuk) -- I had forgotten how awesome that book is! God has been showing me a broad view of how he works, and how he calls people to him -- and what happens when we don't respond. He also has been showing me his intimate side, how he longs to be with us, and for us to know him.

I know there is so much ahead of me, and I'm so excited.

If any of you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here, or call me, or email me, or whatever. I would love to talk to any of you, especially this weekend while I have time!

1 comments:

Keldog said...

drewdog!! i hope you have an excellent 1st day of your internship. have fun meeting new peeps, moving in, and getting started! i'll be praying for you!!

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive