Wednesday, January 03, 2007

the word

Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified. 1 Thess 3:1

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your prayers and support. After 2,000 miles of driving I am now in Kansas city, preparing for the internship at the International House of Prayer , which starts on the 8th. I was blessed with a great trip to Texas to visit Leah's family for Christmas, and a great experience at the Onething Conference here in KC. I worshiped alongside nearly 15,000 other believers and was blown away by some great teaching.

If some of you haven't had a chance to contribute yet, I still could use some more help. I could use both monthly pledges and one time gifts. More and more I am seeing the importance of what God is calling me to. With the growing injustice, depravity and influx of ideas in America, including Islam, Atheism, Mormonism, and Scientology we need people who can spread truth and righteousness. I don't believe the Church is currently prepared to deal with these things, and in fact there are statistics showing that Christianity is on the decline in America.

I am looking forward to my internship and further schooling here as preparation for my part in the restoration and rebuilding of the Church. That time may be far off but I am glad to have plenty of time preparing through prayer and study of the word, so that when my time in ministry comes I will be ready, willing, and able.

I still need around $500 for this internship and will have minimal expenses of $300 per month. My goal is to raise $1000+ per month so that I can have money to continue my schooling here. I am asking you to consider contributing monthly at any amount that you can. After my first six months I will be on volunteer staff and contributions will be take deductible.

I will have a new address soon, but for now checks can be mailed to:

Andrew Gagne
28229 Upper Cullen Rd.
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive