Friday, March 09, 2007

current

well, I haven't updated in a while, because I have been so busy! Things have been so great, but there's no way I could keep up with it all here, so instead I have done nothing!

Horrible!

There's also no way to catch up, so instead let's more forward.

Right now we have the Passion for Jesus conference here at IHOP. It's going great so far, Allen Hood had one of the best messages I have ever heard, where he preached about Jesus throughout the entire bible in about an hour! (Luke 24)

Tonight John Bevere is speaking. I'm not sure who he is, but many people are excited.

That's all for now. Bless You all! I wish you all could be here with me!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive