Monday, March 12, 2007

the headphones are back.

Well, the Passion for Jesus conference is over... phew! It was great, but very exhausting. When I get tired, often I don't want to be around anyone, I just want to be alone. Something hard to do here, especially during a conference.

So the headphones are back. For those of you who don't know, I've got some of those big headphones that cover your ears. I went and found some good low-key hip hop instrumentals to jam out to, threw them on my phone (thanks Dad!), put on my birks and went for a walk.

It brings me right back to my Duluth days, going for long walks with the Lord, venting a little, crying a little, praising a little, crip-walking a little...

Good times.

Well, back to reality. Back to classes. The more things change, the more they stay the same...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive