Tuesday, March 13, 2007

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's day is coming up, and for me, that means sharing the gospel!

We have a huge parade here in Kansas City each year (I think it's the 2nd or 3rd largest in the nation), and we expect to see around 200,000-300,000 people. We (IHOP) will have a giant float, with an authentic English evangelist on top, proclaiming the gospel in 45 second intervals interspersed with "Grace like Rain" sung to an Irish Jig, with 500 or so singers and dancers behind the float.

We will also have many different outreach teams, doing various stuff from interviews, to face painting, to street evangelism, and more.

Be in prayer for this event, we have been praying for a huge impact on this city. If we even gather the 1 sheep out of 100 that would be 3,000! How great would it be to bring 3,000 into the Kingdom of God?


And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, “Be saved from this perverse generation.” Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.
[Acts 2:40,41]

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive