Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mini Update

I'm going to try to post more often, and more briefly, so that you guys are motivated to come back. Please leave me comments so that I'm motivated to post. I've been praying for a lot of you, let me know what God is doing!

This week, (and somewhat last week), God has been pumping me full of Jeremiah. Which means I've been crying out. So again, another "rough, but good" week. I've been also praying for opportunities to share some of this back in Minnesota, so please pray that God would open the doors for this. At the same time, I'm not sure if I'm ready, so pray that it would all happen in God's way and at His time.

Ah-men.

1 comments:

Keldog said...

let the weeping begin! are you w/ corey?

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive