Monday, June 11, 2007

It's good to be back.

I had a good trip.

My brother is now married! Crazy! They are now on their honeymoon in California.

I got to see my older sister Anna and her boyfriend Steve. Anna, Steve, Leah and I enjoyed pelican beach on a nice day. We even built a monster sand castle.





This sandcastle brought to you by the number 7.

Don't worry, I wore sunscreen this time.

here's a picture of Leah and I just before I left. sad...

I miss all of you in Minnesota, but I also missed my prayer room. It's good to be back...
The internship is almost over, but I will be staying here. I'll let you know more about that next week when all the details are worked out.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive