Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Onething Minneapolis is Near.

Unfortunately, I could not arrange a ride for the Onething Conference in Minneapolis this weekend, but rest assured that I am interceding on their behalf.

If any of you -- my readers, my people -- are in Minnesota, I strongly urge you to go. These conferences have done so much for me personally, and so many others. There is so much prayer behind these things, and I believe that God is using them to fuel a mighty change in this nation.

I personally am praying heavily for this thing. I know many people who will be there; many people who need to hear from God, who need wisdom from heaven, who need to be reminded and strengthened in His love.

If you cannot attend, I ask that you would join me in praying for God to establish his kingdom in the hearts of men and women, and to purify and strengthen his bride in that region.

"My people are destroyed for want of knowledge.
Because you rejected knowledge,
I will also reject you...
Because you forgot the Word of your God
I will also forget your children."
Hosea 4:6

For this reason, I fall on my knees before the Father,
from whom every family in heaven and on earth receives its character.
I pray that from the treasures of his glory
he will empower you with inner strength by his Spirit,
so that the Messiah may live in your hearts through your trusting.
Also I pray that you will be rooted and founded in love,
so that you, with all God's people, will be given strength to grasp the breadth, length, height, and depth of the Messiah's love.
Eph 3:14-18

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive