Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Coming to Minnesota! *Details*

I'm coming to Minnesota during my Spring Break. It will be March 9th-16th. 


As I'm trying to plan my trip out, please contact me if you would like to schedule some time.

I plan on being in Brainerd from the 9th-13th, and in Duluth 13th-16th. This is adjustable, but the two set plans I have so far are to speak on Monday night at a Bible study in Brainerd, and to go to Church in Duluth on the 16th.

I would love to hear from all of you and schedule some time to get some coffee, talk, pray, etc.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive