Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sorry for the mess...

Above: Me flying a kite about a month ago!

Below: Something totally unrelated!

Ok, coming sometime *soon* is some context for those posts on accountability. My friend Pete noticed that they were a little bit out of the blue, and I agree. I'll tell you why they're their soon, and also give a review of my favorite so far, CovenantEyes. But basically your choice of accountability/blocking software will be based on your need. They're all good products.

But first, I have to catch up on my reading for class in Daniel, and my Bible reading plan. Also, did I mention I'm engaged? Yeah, that takes a bit of my time, too. August 8th people, save the date... More to come!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I'm a full-time lover of Jesus. I work, learn, and pray at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. I live simple, and seek God with all my heart.

Blog Archive